Octava HDMI 3D + IR Ethernet verlenger over CAT 5 / 6 kabel
HDMI -Ethernet Transceiver
HDMI -Ethernet Transceiver allows transmission of HDMI digital video and audio over standard CAT-5 / 6 Ethernet cables. The HDMI Transceiver consist of a HDMI Transmitter and a HDMI Receiver and allow transmission of 1080P HD over 150ft over Ethernet cables ( CAT-6 recommended).
CAT 6 cable is recommended for 1080P and best performance
The HDMI over Ethernet Transceiver allows installers to use standard CAT 5/ 6 cables for ease of installation. Ethernet cables and connectors are easily field terminated thus allowing installers to easily install the proper length cable needed for ultimate flexibility and eliminates logistics problems of having custom length HDMI cables.
Active Drive and Compensation circuitry ensures error free video transmission for the ultimate HD experience.Typical connection lengths of 300 ft ( 1080i), 150ft (1080p)
Simply connect HDMI source to the HDMI-Ethernet Transmitter and connect 2 Ethernet cables to the the HDMI-Ethernet Receiver unit. HDMI-Ethernet RX should be placed near the HDTV.
Install Guide (PDF, 553KB)
Extend the reach of your HDMI with Ethernet
Transmitter and Receiver Pair shown
- HDMI transmission using Ethernet cables
- 3D Ready (tested with Samsung 3D gear)
- 300ft ( 1080i) , 150ft ( 1080p) over Ethernet CAT-6 cables
- 6.75 Gbps aggregate data rate support for V1.3
- Ethernet cables for easy field installation. No custom length cables needed.
- Active Drive and Compensation for Error Free Transmission
- Perfect for Projector or Digital Signage applications
- Includes 2 power supplies for ultimate reliability.
Video Data Rate
150 feet with CAT-6 cable (1080p)
3.31 x 2.18 x 1.0 inch(84.0 x 55.4 x 25.4mm)
2 power adapters included