Bettercables Silver Serpent 10m HDMI 1.3 1080P cable
Why our NEW Silver Serpent Reference 1080p HDMI cable is BetterNew! HDMI 1.3 certified!!
Silver Serpent Reference 1080p HDMI Cable Overview The new BetterCables Silver Serpent Reference 1080p HDMI Cable offers the highest quality digital picture and sound available anywhere. We guarantee their performance with ALL HDTV resolutions plus 1080p at all of the lengths we offer. Triple-shielded and fully HDCP-compliant. High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the first industry-supported, uncompressed audio/video interface. HDMI provides an interface between any HDMI-enabled audio/video source, such as a cable or satellite set-top box, DVD player, A/V receiver, plasma display, HDTV, projector or video monitor.
- Award-winning - 2006, 2005, and 2004 Perfect Vision Magazine's Editor's Choice
- Precision Silver-coated conductors-for maximum signal transfer?
- Risk-free Money-Back Guarantee?
- Our 3rd Generation HDMI cable - Certified for the latest HDMI Specification
- Exclusively manufactured to BetterCables exacting specifications.
- Instantly improves your home theater experience.?
- Amazing all-digital connection for clearest possible picture.?
- Guaranteed to support all HDTV formats (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p).
- Larger conductors than most HDMI cables.
- Supports 8-channel digital audio on same cable. Also supports 6-channel, 96kHz audio.
- Support for One Bit Audio format, such as SuperAudio CD's DSD (Direct Stream Digital).
- Full support for PC video formats.
- Ability for PC sources to use their native RGB color-space while retaining the option to support the YCbCr CE color-space.
- Supports future low-voltage (i.e., AC-coupled) sources, such as those based on PCI Express I/O technology.
- Protective Nylon Outer Braid.
"1080p60 is a very high bandwidth signal, and carrying it without visible errors is very difficult to do. To have delivered such error-free images stands as a testament to the quality of BetterCables interconnects." - Dan Ramer, Editor-in-Chief & Hardware Guru, DVDFile.com
Silver Serpent Reference 1080p HDMI Cable Technical Information
- Silver-coated conductors.
- Triple-shielded - maximum protection against RFI and EMI interference.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Certified to the latest HDMI specification.
- Bandwidth is greater than 5 Gbps.?
- Precise 100-ohm impedance.?
- 19-pin male / male HDMI connectors.?
- Gold-plated corrosion-resistant certified connectors.
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation.?
- Fully supports CEC control connections.?
HDMI cables, in particular cheap HDMI cables, are running rampant - especially on the Internet. Do not be fooled! Cheaper HDMI cables can and do cause problems with pictures and sound. Wondering what could go wrong with a "lesser" digital cable? Click here to see what digital dropouts commonly called "sparkles" look like. The HDMI connection is one of the most difficult signals to handle well. HDMI cables must be designed properly to handle the necessary bandwidth, especially at the longer lengths and higher-resolutions. We guarantee that our cable will support any current and future resolution demands you can put upon it.
In addition to silver in the conductors (silver being a better conductor than copper), we use larger gauge conductors. Generally speaking, larger conductors mean LESS resistance. Less resistance means less chance of digital dropouts. With resistance, the lower the measurement, the better. Most of the available HDMI cables have resistance measurements of 65 to more than 105 ohms per 1000 feet. Our Silver Serpent Reference 1080p HDMI cables have resistance measurements of less than 40 ohms per 1000 feet. But resistance is not the entire reason our Silver Serpent Reference 1080p HDMI cables are better. Resistance does not tell the whole story-which is why you can't simply buy the biggest cable you can find. By itself, buying a cable with larger conductors is not better. Other factors such as shielding, impedance tolerances, connector durability, and precision of the conductor skew distance greatly affect the quality and performance of the HDMI cable.
With the Silver Serpent Reference 1080p HDMI cables, you'll get a crystal-clear picture and pristine sound at all available lengths. This is our third generation HDMI cable and we have been selling HDMI cables since the original HDMI 1.0 specification.